From engineering and approval planning to the construction of a turnkey transformer station, Netze BW ensures wind farms feed into the 110kV grid efficiently.
Netze BW's "wind power outlet" is a standardized 110/30 or 110/20kV supply substation, which can be tailored precisely to the requirements of the respective renewable energy project by means of modular and performance-dependent components. It enables technically mature, cost-effective, direct supply to the high-voltage grid. The transformer station is constructed on a turn-key basis in just 10 months, including approval planning. Netze BW takes care of all the tasks involved, from planning and project development to construction and commissioning.
The services of Netze BW division of services at a glance:
- Planning, project development and construction of 110/30 or 110/20kV feeder substations or the entire wind farm infrastructure
- Planning, project development and construction of medium-voltage installations
- Construction of internal wind farm cabling
- Integration of the wind farm into the grid of the regional grid operator
- Management of all medium- and high-voltage plants with assumption of plant responsibility
- 24/7 on-call service and fault clearance for the wind turbines and wind farm infrastructure
- Certification of transformer station and wind farm
- Founded: 2014
- Employees: about 4200