From engineering and approval planning to the construction of a turnkey transformer station, Netze BW ensures wind farms feed into the 110kV grid efficiently.
Netze BW's "wind power outlet" is a standardized 110/30 or 110/20kV supply substation, which can be tailored precisely to the requirements of the respective renewable energy project by means of modular and performance-dependent components. It enables technically mature, cost-effective, direct supply to the high-voltage grid. The transformer station is constructed on a turn-key basis in just 12-14 months, including approval planning. Netze BW takes care of all the tasks involved, from planning and project development to construction and commissioning.
The services of Netze BW division of services at a glance:
- Planning, project development and construction of 110/30 or 110/20kV feeder substations or the entire wind farm infrastructure
- Planning, project development and construction of medium-voltage installations
- Construction of internal wind farm cabling
- Integration of the wind farm into the grid of the regional grid operator
- Management of all medium- and high-voltage plants with assumption of plant responsibility
- 24/7 on-call service and fault clearance for the wind turbines and wind farm infrastructure
- Certification of transformer station and wind farm
- Founded: 2014
- Employees: about 4700