Bachmann electronic offers sophisticated automation solutions for the onshore and offshore sectors. With over 140,000 installations worldwide, Bachmann is the global market leader in wind automation.
Bachmann electronic offers automation solutions for the most demanding onshore and offshore applications. The Austrian manufacturer has equipped more than 140,000 wind turbines, making Bachmann the global number one in wind automation.
Bachmann delivers future-proof technologies, maximum availability, and the highest quality from a single source. Above all, our customers benefit from 50 years of experience; we develop tailor-made solutions to solve the most demanding challenges in automation.
Automation solutions in every area of wind power
From controller systems and condition monitoring to Wind Power SCADA and grid connection technology; we offer complete solutions for the wind industry. Our systems stand for extraordinary robustness, high performance, and open, standardized interfaces. With our intelligent sensors and power management algorithms, your wind farm is open, flexible, and future-proof - even under the most extreme conditions.
Innovative, comprehensive system solutions allow for the efficient development of wind turbines and integrated predictive maintenance, increasing the overall productivity of your wind park. For retrofit solutions, we offer state-of-the-art technologies and competent implementation, thereby extending the life cycle of your equipment.
Smart turbine automation / operations management
- Modular, hardware / software architecture
- Model-based engineering in PLC, C / C ++, Matlab / Simulink®
- Integrated safety technology
- Configurable access protection and logging
- Configurable, scalable turbine software templates according to the IEC standard
- Grid measurement / monitoring and grid protection
- Certified, integrated condition monitoring system
Smart grid / park controller
- Smart Power Plant Controller (SPPC) certified according to the new VDE-AR-N-4110/4120
- Scalable, configurable hardware / software
- Energy / telecontrol protocols IEC60870, IEC61850, IEC61400-25, Modbus, etc.
- Web-based user / diagnostic interface
SCADA / visualization
- Modular, flexible, web-based SCADA system (atvise ®)
- "Ready-to-use": wind-specific, configurable widgets, dashboards, and reports
- OPC UA interface and IEC61400-25 based data structures
- Integrated, configurable access management
- Cascadable server structure
- Remote monitoring software and service
- Turbines: Tower vibration / structure monitoring
- Rotor blade monitoring (load, structure)
- Retrofit solutions for turbine control, CMS, SCADA and park controllers
Maintenance / service / diagnosis
- Comprehensive service and diagnostic tools
- "ServiceCenter" for convenient, efficient software updates
- Data recorder for network monitoring and analysis
- Comprehensive support and training program
- Founded: 1970
- Sales: €105 mn
- Employees: > 500