Our company has been focusing on consultancy in the wind energy and renewable energies sectors for many years.
Our team of industry experts is your perfect partner for wind energy company and project consulting in relation to auditing, tax consulting, legal advice, corporate finance, and IT.
The BDO Oldenburg GmbH & Co. KG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft has regional roots, a strong national presence, and excellent international networks. Our team currently employs 100 qualified staff members in Oldenburg. Almost 1900 BDO employees at 27 locations throughout Germany are available as partners for the corporate success of our clients.
We have been actively supporting and helping to shape the rise of the renewable energy sector since the early nineties. We are a founding member of the Oldenburger Energiecluster OLEC e.V., which operates on a nationwide basis, and are a member of the relevant industry associations within the Bundesverband Erneuerbare Energien e.V. (BEE e.V.). We use these strong networks with qualified partners as well as our collaboration with our colleagues from the BDO AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft to combine various strands of knowledge and guarantee our clients a broad spectrum of industry knowledge. We have been organising the "Renewable Energies" forum in Oldenburg with top-class external speakers for many years.
Our main consultancy areas include:
• conception and participation/financing concept structuring, in particular in collaboration with citizen energy societies,
• business plans, profitability analyses, financial modeling,
• sale prospectus (VermAnlG, KAGB and WpPG) preparation, investment information sheets (VIB) for crowed investing,
• support for BaFin proceedings,
• company valuations (IDW S1/S10),
• due diligence reviews (tax, financial, legal),
• transaction advice,
• yield certificates for extended initial remuneration,
• complex tax declarations for investment companies, and
• annual financial statement audits in compliance with specific VermAnlG regulations.
- Founded: 1995