We specialise in auditing, tax advice, legal advice, and corporate finance, as well as providing advice on community energy projects.
For many years now we have been specialising in renewable energy sources: we know all about sector coupling and synthetic energy sources as well as hydrogen and other alternative fuels, not to mention energy storage systems and power-to-X technologies.
Ever since the early nineties, BDO Oldenburg GmbH & Co. KG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft has been actively involved in shaping the development of the renewable energy sector. We have been advising companies and project teams in the renewable energy sector for many years in relation to auditing, tax advice, legal advice, and corporate finance. In particular, we provide support to citizen wind projects in complying with regulatory requirements.
The BDO Oldenburg GmbH & Co. KG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft has regional roots, a strong national presence, and excellent international networks. By utilising the network of qualified partners and by collaborating with our colleagues at BDO AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft's Energy Industry Centre, we are able to draw upon a wide range of knowledge and guarantee our clients a broad spectrum of industry expertise. We have been organising the "Renewable Energies" forum in Oldenburg with top-class external speakers for many years.
Our main consultancy areas include:
• conceptualisation and participation/financing concept structuring, in particular in collaboration with citizen energy societies,
• business plans, profitability analyses, financial modelling,
• compilation of sales prospectuses (VermAnlG, WpPG), and information leaflets (VIB, WIB) for crowdfunding
• support for BaFin proceedings,
• company valuations (IDW S1/S10),
• due diligence reviews (tax, financial, legal),
• transaction advice,
• yield certificates for extended initial remuneration,
• complex tax declarations for investment companies, and
• annual financial statement audits in compliance with VermAnlG regulations.
- Founded: 1995