- Company News07/12/2022Around 37,000 solar modules shall supply green power for over 5,370 households. Construction is expected to start in mid-2023.
- Company News02/12/2022Jointly developed test bench significantly reduces the measurement efforts required for grid integration.
- Company News01/12/2022In the Dutch district of Eemshaven, three wind turbines are now running on a sea dyke. Innovative climbing crane and CSM panels were used for installation.
- Company News28/11/2022Selinus wind farm will supply 22,000 Italian households with green electricity. The blade lift technology used for transportation reduces environmental impact.
- Company News24/11/2022The VSB Group has placed an order with the Nordex Group for the supply and installation of 13 N117/3600 turbines for a wind farm in Poland.
- Company News22/11/2022The Nordex Group has received orders for the supply of turbines for four wind farms with a total of 43.2 MW from one of Belgium's largest wind farm operators, ...
- Company News22/11/2022The 342-megawatt wind farm will supply electricity to over 400,000 households and feature world’s first recyclable rotor blades made by Siemens Gamesa.
- Company News18/11/2022System consists of a 36 MW solar farm and a 7.5 MW battery-energy storage system that have been integrated into the existing diesel power station.
- Company News18/11/2022Vestas has secured a 21 MW order with wpd AG in Taiwan that includes five V117-4.2 MW turbines with 91.5m towers in two wind projects.
- Company News17/11/2022The customer is Wind Farm Lada Sp. z o.o., a subsidiary of RE Alloys Sp z o.o.. The order also includes also service for the turbines covering a period of 15 ...
At COP27, IRENA calls on global leaders to bridge renewables’ deployment gap. The collective level of energy transition ambition to date is not enough.