cp.max Rotortechnik offers you the complete service for a long life of your rotor blades and an optimal yield of your turbine.
Maximizing rotor performance has been our main goal for over 20 years. During this time, we have played a key role in shaping the service for rotor blades and continuously developed new solutions for repair and optimization.
When the rotor blades of wind turbines (WTs) were still around 20 meters long, cp.max also started out very small. Right from the start, however, we revitalized the industry with a small revolution: the introduction of rope access technology. Today it is an integral part of the work on wind turbines.
And in the years that followed, we continued to develop our skills. We offer our range of services worldwide. At its core it currently comprises:
• Inspection and repair of rotor blades of all (blade- and turbine-) types
• Flexible, cost- and time-saving rope access and access using work platforms
• Drone inspections
• Customer-oriented planning with a personal contact
• Certified repair procedures for environmental conditions that normally prevent repair
• Balancing the rotor to prevent damage and increase yield
• Aerodynamic investigation of the rotor and installation of adapted flow elements based on this
• Training courses on the inspection, repair and manufacture of rotor blades
Thanks to our close and trusting contact with well-known designers, as well as manufacturers of rotor blades and wind turbines, we have background knowledge that goes beyond what is customary in the industry. In this way we can, for example, draw connections between damage, manufacturing errors or problems in the design of rotor blades. This contributes significantly to an optimally adapted repair.
For over 20 years cp.max Rotortechnik has stood for a balanced combination of experience and innovation with consistently excellent quality.
- Founded: 1997
- Employees: 60+