HYTORC stands for reliable, digitalized, documented and mobile bolting (M16 to M100) whilst saving resources and improving quality in wind power applications.
Bolts are the most important separable joints in the wind industry. HYTORC, the world’s leading manufacturer for industrial bolting, develops ever more powerful new tools, fasteners and bolting processes to increase efficiency, profitability, safety and quality for its customers all over the world.
Nowadays, wind turbines are designed in sizes that would have been impossible only a few years ago. These larger dimensions require correspondingly larger fastening elements, and existing bolted joints must have an increased performance and a higher and more accurate preload. HYTORC, the world’s leading manufacturer for industrial bolting, develops ever more powerful new tools, fasteners and bolting processes to increase efficiency, profitability, safety and quality for its customers all over the world.
Digitalized, mobile and process-reliable bolting of safety-critical bolt joints in the wind power industry
EcoPUMP with Eco2TOUCH control: Mobile, process-reliable, automated bolting, assessment, documentation and statistics for all safety-relevant bolted joints from 60 Nm to 195.000 Nm with these methods:
- DGA: Torque-controlled tightening
- DGD: Torque-controlled/angle-monitored tightening
- DGS: Torque-controlled/yield point-monitored tightening
- DDW: Torque-angle-controlled tightening
- DDW: Torque-angle detecting how much torque is required for further rotation of already firmly fastened bolted joint. Approved measuring method in accordance with VDI/VDE 2645 sheet 3 (process capability test)
- SGA: Yield point-controlled tightening
- SGD: Yield point-controlled/angle-monitored tightening
- EXT: Externally controlled tightening w/ random measuring sensors w/ standard industry interface 0..10V / 0...20mA / 4...20mA
- ANA: Analysis tool for controlling the static rotation angle in bolts tightened with torque control (with rotation angle sensor)
- SEQ: Sequence linking of all named methods in a random automated order
- SPSK: Bolting process statistics: Statistic assessment of the measured process parameters. Can be used as measuring equipment for process capability tests