Legal advice in the field of infrastructure: obtaining building permits, EIA, approval processes, project contracts.
Legal advice for infrastructure projects.
AntweilerLiebschwagerNieberding concentrates on legal advice in the fields of infrastructure, real estate and regulation.
The energy and mobility transition brings significant challenges: Renewable power plants need to be constructed to generate green electricity, and the necessary grids need to be built and operated in an environmentally friendly manner.
On the one hand, wind farms, PV and hydrogen plants are to be approved in accelerated processes. On the other hand, European environmental law still poses significant obstacles.
We provide advice in the context of:
- Planning processes or processes to amend existing spatial development plans, land use plans and municipal development plans,
- Approval procedures for wind power, PV, biomass and hydrogen projects,
- Plan approval procedures and construction approvals for power plants and cable connections,
- Questions regarding public procurement law,
- Questions regarding subsidy law,
- Grid connection and electricity feed-in.
Our long years of experience in public law, in particular environmental, planning and construction law, are highly valued by project developers, construction companies, investors and municipal and regional authorities.
"Often recommended: Dr. Clemens Antweiler ( [...] «understands his business», «assertive», Competitor, public law), […] Dr. Felix Nieberding («competent and solution-oriented», «gets right to the point», Competitor, building law)"
(JUVE Handbook 2017/2018, p. 338)
"Good and innovative ideas"
(JUVE Handbook 2021/2022)
"Expertise in the energy and transport sectors"
(JUVE Handbook 2015/2016, p. 129)