BayWa r.e. Operation Services specialises in the professional technical and commercial management of wind and solar farms.
The range of services includes:
- 24/7 monitoring through the control centre with multilingual staff
- Service and maintenance for high voltage installations
- Full responsibility for the plant and DGUV V3 electrical equipment tests
- HSE management
- Manufacturer-independent operational management system
- Comprehensive reporting
- Regional service staff for checks and immediate troubleshooting
- IT security for a reliable plant communication
- Infrared (IR) inspections with drones
- Contract and stakeholder management
- Budget and liquidity management
- Cost optimisation
- Insurance management
- Representation and assertion of the operator's assets
- Portfolio management
Banks, insurances, international investment companies and mutual funds rely on the company’s experience and expertise for over two decades. Its international know-how combined with knowledge of the country-specific circumstances make BayWa r.e. Operation Services a strong partner for optimising your plant on site.
BayWa r.e. Operation Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH, which combines the group's activities in the renewable energies sector as a wholly owned subsidiary of BayWa AG. Founded in 2009, BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH acts as a holding company for several companies in the fields of solar, wind, bio. Business activities range from planning and consultancy services through photovoltaic trading and energy trading.