As specialist in developing, planning, financing, building, managing, maintaining and marketing of wind turbines, BayWa r.e. is a solid and experienced partner. BayWa r.e. offers a diverse range of services:
Project development and turnkey construction
BayWa r.e. has developed and implemented wind farms with installed capacity of over 1,400 MW worldwide.
Since the introduction of EEG 2017 in the future partnership models between the parties involved will become increasingly important to ensure the ongoing success of projects. For this reason, we have developed various partner models which support community wind farms, public utilities and smaller developers in all project phases, as and when required.
The range of services includes:
- Site analysis and evaluation
- Land acquisition
- Acquisition of project rights at each development stage
- Custom-made partner models
- Planning permission/implementation
- Turnkey construction as a general contractor
- Project structuring and funding
Technical and commercial management
As a service provider for investment funds, banks, international investment companies, municipal utilities and citizens’ cooperatives, BayWa r.e. manages the technical and commercial aspects of wind and solar energy projects with total rated capacity of over 5,200 MW all over Europe. The range of services includes:
- 24/7 monitoring through the control centre with multilingual staff
- Service and maintenance for high voltage installations
- Regional service staff for checks and immediate troubleshooting
- Full responsibility for the plant and DGUV V3 electrical equipment tests
- IT security for a reliable plant communication
- Infrared (IR) inspections with drones
- Contract and stakeholder management
- Budget and liquidity management
- Representation of the operator's assets
Direct marketing and energy trading
As one of the leading direct marketing companies in Germany and an operator of a virtual power plant, BayWa r.e. Clean Energy Sourcing GmbH provides operators of wind farms and photovoltaic plants a comprehensive and transparent service, as well as access to all relevant electricity markets.
Direct marketing of electricity generated by wind farms, as well as photovoltaic, bioenergy and geothermal plants Connection to our virtual power plant to ensure remote controllability Attractive remuneration models for plants that are not being subsidised WindGuide 20+ (www.wind-guide.com) for plants whose EEG subsidies are ending
Rotor blade services
As a certified and manufacturer-independent service provider, BayWa r.e. provides extensive services to optimise and maintain rotor blades of all manufacturers and performance categories:
Servicing and maintenance of rotor blades, on site and at the factory Assessments, warranty inspections and periodic inspections Cleaning and sealing of rotor blades, as well as cleaning of nacelles and towers Distribution of used wind turbines Developing add-on components to optimise rotor blades Heavy-duty transportation fleet Disposal of rotor blades Replacement blade sets on stock
Planning and consulting
BayWa r.e. offers comprehensive technical consulting and planning services for renewable energy.
The range of services includes:
- Due diligence reports
- LIDAR measurements
- Yield and emission reports
- Feasibility studies
- Permission planning and management
- Implementation and monitoring construction
- Grid planning Project management Optimising operation
Together with experienced employees from BayWa r.e., numerous customers and business partners have been able to realise the most appropriate solution for their business success. Moreover, backed by the financial strength of BayWa AG, BayWa r.e. is a reliable business partner for the long term.