As a medium-sized audit firm, BDO ARBICON has regional roots as well as a strong national presence and excellent international links. Our team currently comprises 100 highly qualified experts in Oldenburg, Germany. At BDO, almost 1900 employees at 27 locations throughout Germany are available as partners to help ensure the success of our clients.
We have actively accompanied and helped shape the rise of the renewable energies sector since the early 1990s. We are a founding member of a supra-regional energy cluster and belong to the relevant industry associations within the BEE e.V. We use these strong networks to bring together knowledge streams and guarantee our clients a broad range of industry knowledge.
Our areas of expertise:
- Conception and structuring of financial concepts, particularly civic energy projects
- Annual financial statements
- Audit of annual accounts in accordance with HGB, IFRS, VermAnlG, KAGB
- Preperation of sales brochures (VermAnIG, KAGB and WpPG)
- External assessors of RE projects in accordance with KAGB (recognised by BaFin)
- Due dilligence checks
- Complex tax returns for affiliated companies
- Compilation of profitability analysis, budgeting, modeling, support with investment decisions
- Yield certificates
- Transaction consulting
- Profitability of sector coupling models
By working closely with BDO's energy management business centre, we are able to meet the challenges of both the conventional energy industry and energy-intensive industry. For technology questions, we rely on the expertise of BDO Technik- und Umweltconsulting GmbH. Thanks to its international network of nearly 80,000 employees in 162 countries, BDO always has the right contact for you.