- Press release, Expert knowledge15/09/2023Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy Systems IWES began researching the topic of automated rotor blade manufac-turing ten years ago with the start of the »BladeMaker« project. The follow-up project »BladeFactory« is set to be completed this October. This marks an important occasion for the project ...
- From the media13/09/2023Wind industry in high spirits at Husum Wind 2023 / 600 exhibitors expect 15,000 trade visitors / Lower Saxony’s Minister of Economics Lies and Schleswig-Holstein’s Minister for Energy Conversion Goldschmidt underline the importance of wind energy and renewable energies for the states’ policies
- Press release, Expert knowledge16/08/2023Europe built 2.1 GW of new offshore wind in the first half of 2023. Final investment decisions were taken for a further 5 GW after delays last year. But this is still whims what the EU wants. Crucially, the offshore wind supply and logistics chain urgently needs new investments – and the EU’s ...
- Press release, Expert knowledge13/07/2023Statement by Stefan Thimm on the tender results of the offshore wind auctions of the areas that were not pre-examined
- Press release, Expert knowledge12/07/202390% of the proceeds will go towards bringing down electricity costs and 5% each towards marine nature conservation and promoting sustainable fishing
- Press release, Expert knowledge12/07/2023Today Germany announced the results of its biggest offshore wind auction to date; future auctions must avoid negative bidding
Germany installed 1.6 GW new onshore wind in the first semester, EU countries should follow this example
Press release, Expert knowledge20/07/2023
The Federal Republic is leading on the implementation of the EU emergency measures, leaving no stone unturned to speed up renewables permitting.