- Aus den Ministerien , Expert knowledge28/11/2023On 23 November 2023, the Government adopted a resolution on launching an auction procedure concerning offshore wind power sites located in the public water areas of Finland.
- Expert knowledge08/11/2023Photovoltaic module manufacturers use external reference modules to evaluate module performance in production, while PV power plant developers need precise, independent power measurements to verify the quality of the modules they purchase. The CalLab PV Modules of the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar ...
- Press release, Expert knowledge09/10/2023The Council today adopted the new Renewables Energy Directive to raise the share of renewable energy in the EU’s overall energy consumption to 42.5% by 2030 with an additional 2.5% indicative top up to allow the target of 45% to be achieved. Each member state will contribute to this common target.
- Press release, Expert knowledge26/09/2023Increased activity in Western markets and Africa will drive a ten-year compound annual growth rate of 10.1% for grid-connected wind power, leading to 2.38 terawatts (TW) of cumulative installed capacity at the end of 2032, according to Wood Mackenzie.
- Press release, Expert knowledge15/09/2023Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy Systems IWES began researching the topic of automated rotor blade manufac-turing ten years ago with the start of the »BladeMaker« project. The follow-up project »BladeFactory« is set to be completed this October. This marks an important occasion for the project ...
- From the media13/09/2023Wind industry in high spirits at Husum Wind 2023 / 600 exhibitors expect 15,000 trade visitors / Lower Saxony’s Minister of Economics Lies and Schleswig-Holstein’s Minister for Energy Conversion Goldschmidt underline the importance of wind energy and renewable energies for the states’ policies
"Assuming nothing changes, it could cost 115 million euros extra by the end of the year," Felix Rehwald, a spokesperson for Enercon, told Reuters
From the media, Expert knowledge08/09/2023
Germany's wind power expansion stalls on the roads. A report by Riham Alkousaa